Participating Masters of Wine
We are grateful to the Masters of Wine, who have upheld the ethos of their Institute by being willing to share their specialized knowledge and experience with us. Interviews
with them have been recorded either in writing or on video and presented in this educational package.
- Alison Flemming MW—of Reh-Kendermann, Germany, for sharing her expertise in wine marketing and sales for both product-led and marketing-led wines.
- Michael Hill Smith MW—of Shaw & Smith, Australia, for sharing his expertise in judging wine competitions, and in describing wine faults.
- Debra Meiburg MW—of Meiburg Wine Media Ltd., for sharing her expertise in organizing wine competitions and in wining & dining from an Asian perspective.
- Frank Smulders MW—of Palais Coburg, Austria, for sharing his expertise in collecting, cellaring and showcasing fine and rare wines.
- Dr. Josef Schuller MW—of the Austrian Wine Academy, for sharing his expertise in wine education and in showcasing fine & rare wines.
- Simon Thorpe MW—of Negociants UK, England, for sharing his experiences of being a Master of Wine.
- Jasper Morris MW- of Berry Bros. & Rudd, England, for sharing his expertise and passion for all aspects of the wines of Burgundy.
- Count John Umberto Salvi MW- Consultant, France, for sharing his expertise and passion for all aspects of the wines of Sherry.